21 February 2014

Dress fittings and tea tasting

Its been a rather hectic week down in Kent. Started off with a visit to the dress shop for the first stage of the fitting. Such a surreal moment putting the dress back on. Its been a year since Ive seen it and I won't lie I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be as I remembered. Not to worry it was still as stunning as I remember and I cannot wait to see Mr Thompsons face. 
Then a quick dash to the village where I picked up this adorable chalk board which will look so sweet in our pictures. We are going to use it for our Thank You pictures and then leave it for the guests to write messages on in the evening.
heart chalk board
Found in the florist for £10 absolute steal.
Wednesday saw another drive up the motorway for my hair trial. Thanks to Pinterest I had heaps of ideas and had lots of fun having my had done and then having Afternoon tea tasting with my mum. Mum and I were treated to a glass of bubbly and some canapés before sampling lots of desserts to decide on the final six. Lots of thanks go to the lovely staff a Alexander House Hotel and Spa and the Blueberry Cheesecake Macaroon - one word AMAZING! Guests are in for a treat 
Tea tasting
Final fitting on Thursday where I choose my veil, every bride just has to have one don't they ;-)
Followed by a very long drive home, made all worth it by peaking over my  shoulder and seeing my dress all safely tucked up in a bag. Now it really is happening! Heres a little sneak peak at it 

No comments:

Post a Comment