07 May 2014

Name Plaques

Another week another project, this time hand painted Chair Plaques. I ordered plain plaques of MDF from Amazon and using a spray primer got them ready to paint on. Once all of the primer was dried-best doing this outside, as it gets quite smelly, I painted on them using acrylic paints. Everyone in the bridal party had one. There were a few trials an errors with them, but if you do anything wrong then you can just paint over them. Once the words were done I then added some birds using a stamp and as I love my sparkles, some diamantes.

Some sage ribbon threaded through and I had a bespoke name plaque that each of the Wedding Party could take home with them.


Whilst we had the spray paint out Mr. Thompson set about spraying a large mirror that we had picked up in a second hand shop. I felt the sweetie table needed a backdrop and the mirror would hopefully provide this.



No comments:

Post a Comment