01 September 2013

DIY pale pink and Sage invites


I decided to hand make my own cards and this is how they have turned out. Not too shabby, I'm really pleased at how easy it was and they have a personal touch. Do have to say I don't think I saved a huge amount of money on the day invites as we only have 28 to make-remember to count couples as one invite!

I started by ordering blank cards from Wedding Crafter, a awesome website which even has kits to make your own invites. Then using a bird punch that I got from hobby craft a put a bird in the bottom right hand corner, something I carried on into the evening invites. Then using some double sided craft tape, again from hobby craft I put either pink or sage green ribbon along the bottom. 

The stamp is from East of India and very reasonably priced, given the fact we want the wedding to be a party we thought the saying was very apt. 

A little pearl heart or plain pearl finished of the front. I hope you like them too xx









No comments:

Post a Comment