16 November 2013

Any stressed out brides to be out there

Been very quiet lately on the blog, just finished a weekend stint at work and have been chilling on the week off.

During that week off I booked myself in for a cheeky hot stone massage. If you've not had one then you are missing out, absolutely amazing and so relaxing. I had mine done by a lovely lady called Angela, of A.D Therapy  She comes round to your house and does the treatments there.

Now I'll confess I have been a bit reluctant to have a spa treatment at home, after all one of the best bits is the whole spa day experience. However after a few disappointing 'spa experiences' I thought it may be time to broaden my mind and also save some money as you do pay for the 'experience'

Also when my friend Sarah was stressing about the day in the week leading up I desperately wanted to take her out for the day but there was no time at all. I called Angela and she could fit us in. We had such a great morning cracking on with wedding bits and then the door bell rings and the lovely Angela is there.

It was brilliant, no travelling or parking and I was able to carry on doing bits and bobs whilst Sarah had a relaxing facial. Then it was my turn, the best bit about Angela is she thinks of the whole package. Calming music in the background, hot booties on your feet which was preceded by a gentle pressure point foot rub. Followed by an amazing massage!

I cannot recommend her enough, she is very reasonably priced, something that had put me off a hot stones before. She is friendly, calm and very relaxing but extremely professional, Will be having plenty more treatments with her. Have a look at her website as she offers so much, including gel manicures, reflexology and facials. She also does Pamper Parties- a brilliant idea for a hen do or a pre-wedding de-stress


No comments:

Post a Comment