08 November 2013

Wedding Wishing Well Foundation

Having recently lost a colleague who was planning her wedding in tragic circumstances it made me realise how sad that would be, not to marry the man you loved or the woman you loved.

The Wishing Well Foundation  are an amazing and inspiring charity that help terminal brides and grooms have their big day. The most awe inspiring part is that it is ran by someone who has terminal cancer themselves. It incredible how someone can be so dedicated to others whilst going through so much herself. 

There are many ways you can help support the charity, including asking guests to donate for their guest list. 

Reading about this charity made me want to be a part of the amazing work they do. So my exciting news to share is that I am on their suppliers list now. This means I can be part of helping couples dream day come true. I cannot wait to help make someones big day magical in whatever way I can

No comments:

Post a Comment