09 December 2013

Christmas Spirits and Homemade cookies

Sipping vanilla steamed milk and chomping on a homemade peanut butter cookie having made and written my Christmas cards.





I do love this time of year but there seems to be a lot going on at the moment. Wedding is creeping closer and closer and a tiny bit of panic is starting to creep in. Had a long chat with my friend who got engaged at the same time as me which helped. Seems silly to be worrying about the little things so much when the big things are great. 
Worrying about the colour of shoes seems very insignificant when I know I'm marrying the right man for me! 
Funny thing is we are both worrying about the same things, helps to know its not just me. Anyways we went out and drank A LOT of cocktails to celebrate hubby to be's birthday. Had a giggle and just enjoyed ourselves- Lovely. If you are ever in Reading check out Be At One, a fantastic cocktail bar with a deadly happy hour :o)

Been looking at Wedding shoes again. As Ive decided to have a different pair for the evening, a pair of comfortable ball room shoes I thought I could go a bit higher with my day shoes. 
Found a awesome website this morning, Perditas Wedding shoes. I have ordered myself a pair as they have 10% off at the moment, free delivery when over £40 and a free dyeing service (if the shoes are over a certain amount) Amazing! So I'm eagerly awaiting my delivery, if they don't fit I may be going on a road trip to the store. 












No comments:

Post a Comment