19 October 2013

Bird Tea Lights and Mini Bird House

On one of my days off last week I took a trip to Inspirations Wholesale in Bromborough. They have an amazing array of Wedding decorations and decorations for the home. They also do a huge range of material flowers if anyone fancies trying to make their own centre pieces. Something I'm not brave enough to do yet!  Prices are very reasonable but you have to remember VAT is added on at the end. This is where I found the fushia pink organza I used for Sarah's top table, a bargain at 99p for an end of the roll. 

These super cute bird tea lights are from there and can be found online.




I also fell in love with these dinky bird houses. Hopefully we will have sunshine and I can decorate the outside seating area with them. I may fill the bird houses with sweeties too, as a little treat for the guests. They look in need for a bit of decoration, I was thinking of painting some pink roses on them to carry on the theme, what does everybody else think?




No comments:

Post a Comment