28 October 2013

Something Special for the Day

A while ago I read that some brides have purchased a perfume for the big day. Smell evokes memories and the idea is that when you wear the perfume again you will be reminded of the day. I thought this was a lovely idea but hadn't really found anything that was different. 

My lovely husband to be and I had a really yummy 3 day weekend the other week, involving just spending time together and eating nice food. We also had a fab day strolling around Liverpool and when we went into Harvey Nichols I was drawn to the lovely peonies on the Jo Malone stand. Peonies and roses feature quite a lot in my wedding plans and so obviously I was intrigued. 

I tried a bit of the cologne, I loved it and he loved it so we brought it. Added bonus is that it a peony and rose fragrance which will hopefully mirror the fragrance of my bouquet and evoke happy memories. Already it reminds of a super weekend we had together which already makes me smile 

Its squirrelled away in its beautiful packaging and every now and then I keep sniffing the lovely tissue paper which was spritzed with the fragrance. 

Cannot wait to wear it and now its less than 6 months! 






No comments:

Post a Comment