13 October 2013

Chilston Park

Helping a friend. My close friend Sarah got married last week, with very short engagement of 3 months!
So when she asked for help decorating the venue how could I say no. 

The brief she gave me was simple, peacock feathers and pink. She wanted it pretty with peacock feathers in the flowers and her bouquet but with an element of travel....a twist I hadn't expected. 

So we began with brainstorming for the venue. Having recently stayed in a hotel from the hand picked hotel chain I knew they were lovely. Her only criteria were no church wedding and she wanted it in her home town so it was nice and local. 

I checked out the hotel website and bingo, Chilston Park! Not only was it stunning they had last minute availability with a bargain package.

At this point I handed the reins to Sarah, who promptly viewed it and booked it

Hard part done :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment