04 January 2014

Beautiful keepsake to treasure forever

I found this lady's work on Facebook and have always planned to use her for a bouquet charm for the big day. However due to unfortunate circumstances I found myself asking for her services sooner rather than later. 

Beatrice Belle, also known as Julie, makes the most wonderful bespoke charms and accessorise. each piece is individually made and she works wonders with photos that you have. She has a website but the best examples of her bouquet frames, key rings and charms can be found through her Facebook page. 

After Podge's tragic death I wanted a keepsake that I could use all the time and I contacted Julie. I sent her selection of photos and this is what she has created for me. It arrived this morning and I was chuffed to bits.


Isn't it adorable, something small and yet so gorgeous that I can carry with me. All the beads were chosen by me and she stayed in touch with me the whole time it was being made. At all stages she checked I was happy and approved the proofs of the pictures too. 


Absolutely wonderful customer service and so easy to do, all done through Facebook. She is very reasonably priced also. So I'm now finding pictures of my Grandmother to have put in my bouquet and Hubby to be may even get a pair of bespoke cufflinks as a wedding gift. 

Really can't recommend her enough and can't wait to show everybody it 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment