01 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Well I think I can safely say that 2013 wasn't all that great. I've made some great new friends but have also lost a few. Both human and animal. Still desperately sad about my little Podgey's death but very grateful for everyones love and support.

Christmas was amazing with my family and fiancé. We had an awesome day at the beach, check out the stunning photos below, Bailey doesn't seem to mind being an only child.




It dawned on me that..... I am getting married this year!!! Cue panic stations and frantic ordering of charity pins and wooden hearts-all to be revealed soon.
Let the countdown begin, lots and lots being sorted so keep an eye out :-)
A brilliant idea that I saw on Facebook is to write down on a bit paper any memorable occasion, nice event or just something that made you smile. Put all the bits of paper in a jar and next new years day take them all out and look back on all the lovely things that have happened over the year. Its very easy to get bogged down with the daily grind and this seems like a lovely way to keep everything in balance and remember the good times.
Heres hoping my jar will be full as 2014 is going to be a year to remember 

Happy New Year Everybody, may 2014 be full of love, laughs and special moments for everyone 



No comments:

Post a Comment